Fresh stretch healing time?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:27 pm

I cant seem to find an answer anywhere to this on here or the internet, but i feel like an idiot asking :/

I just went up to 6g after a month an a half, little pinching feeling and trouble getting the plug in, but not the taper, so all and all a good stretch I think. Question is how long should i leave the plugs in before cleaning them? and can i twist them?
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by ViolentJayne » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 pm

I leave fresh plugs in for about 3 days before I take them out to clean them ( just clean them with plugs in for the first few days )- and Ive heard twisting is a myth and only irritates the lobe , so I wouldnt bother with that
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks, I've been hearing to many different numbers 3 days sounds fine to me. And im pretty sure twisting is a myth too, its been fine the 3 days ive had them in and ive twisted them everyday.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by yahNickel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 am

When I got my gauge in at a piercing place, the woman who put in my gauge said that twisting is a terrible idea and you are far better off moving them front to back once in a while after a few days of having the gauges in! :)
yahNickel

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety