Do I have an infection?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by farrah586 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I got my ear stretched for the first time about 3 months ago in a Tattoo/Piercing shop.It was very clean and safe,the woman who did it was actually a doctor BUT this was in Moscow Russia...Anyways I went back to Moscow last week and wanted to go a size bigger,but there was a huge communication problem,she asked which size I wanted and I was confused I didn't think I actually had a choice,so I was like "the biggest possible".I now have a 00g. Of course there was bleeding(though the first time too),and it felt quite painful afterwards( I was numb during the procedure).It's been 5days and I left Moscow(can't go back to the shop),and the pain has definitely toned down but I'm very scared as I skipped so many sizes and I now have crust and pus/discharge if I move it around.Is this an infection ?(I don't have any fever or anything) What should I do ??Please help
Here's a picture of my ear: http://tinypic.com/r/a3pm3a/5
farrah586

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh my god! Thats horrible! You probably do have an infection, but that in itself is probably the least of your problems. Sorry to say it but if I were in your shoes I would take it out completely and start again from scratch in at least months. What you got done is horrible you skipped at least 6 or 7 sizes if not 10 even NEVER SKIP SIZES, If this guy was a doctor he should have known better that it would tear and bleed. Stretching should never cause pain or bleeding, and it defiantly should not have to be numbed to do it. You can also just do it yourself no need to have someone else do it for you. I wouldn't go back to that shop if i were you. I dont know what to tell you man, I'm guessing that you tore up/destroyed your ear pretty bad. I would take it out and start from scratch before its too late and that thing scars up or the infection gets worse. Best of luck.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety