My ear just felt like it exploded.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by amieee » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm

I've stretched my ears up to a 1/2 inch before- using plumber's tape, then switching to bondage tape, daily massages, SSS, and using BioOil (didn't have a credit card then, and I couldn't find Jojoba Oil anywhere around here.)

But then because of work, I had to take my plugs out. I finally convinced my boss to let me stretch them back up again, so here we are. My left ear took to the 1/2 inch plug like an old best friend, but my right ear had some problems. It hurt a few days later, and I could barely move the plug so I managed to take it out and it bled. A lot. I've never had any sort of bleed before so I freaked, cleaned it with many q-tips, and downsized back down to a 00g.

What should I do now? :(
amieee

by arexabender » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 am

all you really can do is keep it clean and allow it time to heal. if you can, buy some tea tree oil as it'll help it heal faster and stave off infection. if you feel like the 00g may even be a bit tight in your ear, it could be a good idea to even downsize to a 0g. i know, sounds like a pain in the ass, but it'll heal faster.
piercings:
1/2" lobes
2nd lobe piercings (20g)
1 helix piercing (14g)
septum (16 or 18g)

past piercings:
nostril (18g)
anti tragus (14g)
2 other helix piercings (18g)

goal lobe size:
<3 7/8" <3
arexabender