Help, swelling,plug got ripped through the hole the wrongway

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Lololololhi » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 am

Edit: I'm an idiot, and forgot to add, they were pierced at 10g's proffesionally.
I got my ears pierced around the 5th of january, and everything has been fine, I've been washing them once a day with antibacterial soap, it has a very very mild scent and I am going to buy unscented tonight, as I just realized. I use Contact solution to wash the soap off, I just basically hold it to my ear and squirt until the soap is gone.

Today I was putting a jacket on and somehow the little rubber band on the end of my metal plug got caught and it ripped the plug through, it has fallen halfway through before while I was sleeping, but never front to back all the way out. There was no initial pain, but there is a little bit of blood and it seems to be red and swollen. It is a little bigger than on the other side still after a few hours and it feels kind of warm. IT is still swollen, what is the best course of action, did I cause any substantial damage? I'm getting kinda paranoid because the swelling really has not gone down. If I look at the back in front of the piercing with it out, it seems to be slightly reddish like blood around the edge, but after i put the plug back in it does not come out even with slight pulling.
Lololololhi

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety