How bad is this blowout?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SparkleMurder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

I was stretching my ears just fine, healthy and nice, until I got to 5/8s. I used these heavy ass tapers from my local Hastings which really did a number on my lobes. So, like a dumb-fuck, I left them in for about a month or so with no maintenance or anything. Finally I got some 5/8s silicone tunnels which let my ears heal up (more so my right ear, my left ear was still pretty bad, but I know I should have down-sized them both due to their condition, but I was stupid). Then, I stretched to 3/4s with silicone (which I also now realize was really dumb), and my right ear is actually kind of okay, it's very thin though (I've got some Jojoba Oil to take care of that), and on my left ear there has been this flap of skin in the back (it's been there for at least a month), and I didn't really think it was a blowout at first, but then I realized: "No shit, this a blowout and a bad one at that." So I've decided to come here to ask really HOW bad this is and what I can do to get rid of this huge flap of skin in the back of my ear. Image
SparkleMurder

by dmd1125 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

thats a pretty nasty blowout....not gunna lie. thats not an easy just downsize and fix kinda blowout, that looks healed, and all i can say is, how did you not notice this? or did you just not care? the only way your gunna get rid of that is professionally and surgically removed. you should have payed more attention to your ears :|
piercings:
stretched to 7/8, goal 1" one more size!
retired second 10g lobe holes
10g tongue
tattoos:
memorial tat for late grandmother on left forearm
dmd1125

by RedOrGreen » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 am

Holy Shit that's knarley. What dmd said only a professional can help you now. But don't feel to bad I have a pretty nasty one myself from my really years
GOAL SIZE
32mm in both ears
RedOrGreen

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety