Question for those who stretch FAST!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by powpowrawr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 am

So I know you should wait a certain amount of time in between stretches but I hear people stretching every week or every other week and going up sizes like crazy. My question doesn't it hurt? and don't you get cat butt from it? I'm asking because I have a little bit of cat butt from stretching every 3-4 weeks (which i'm gonna start slowing down and letting my ears rest) and I was just curious how the fast stretchers deal with it.

Note* I know it's the "wrong way" but it works for some people and I'm just curious. Not taking shots at anyone whatsoever!
Lobes: 2g
Tattoos:
2 half sleeves and then some

Retired:
Industrial
Lip piercing
Eyebrow piercing
powpowrawr

by Alyxxx » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

I am not a fast stretcher, but as far as I can tell, of course it hurts! And of course they bleed, get blowouts, get cat butt... They just don't care, or think its normal.
Alyxxx

by BALISTIK_ONE » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

Well I am a fast stretcher I didn't every other week or so. And I have got 0g now and I am going to SLOW down alot...and I have NOT had any rips blowouts or blood. Untill my 0g and I down sized cuz I saw A DRIP of blood. But really would not tell anyone its OK to stretch fast that was my choice and I know now I make a mistake. And to answer the questions... yes it does hurt, ( not from 8g thru 4g) I haven't had any rips or blowouts. And no catbutts...guess I got lucky....I will be staying at a 0 for a long time. Hope you have some idea of how it worked for ONE person. Listen to your body ;) take care
YOU WERE BORN A ORIGINAL, DONT DIE A COPY
BALISTIK_ONE

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety