4g Ears - Do I Have a Blowout?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Danaleer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 am

My ears have been stretched to a 4g since September 26. They were doing good at first, for a few months, but recently I've been having a problem with my one ear. It's kind of sore, and doesn't move around as easily as the good ear. The back of my bad ear doesn't look like a blow out - it looks fine, but I feel I might have one?

Please help!
Danaleer

by RheaJoeCool » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 am

When I moved from 4g to 2g, I got a bad infection.
Most people will say to downsize and do a salt bath to avoid a blowout. I did that at the time, but when I moved up again, it got infected all over again. I always keep my piercings clean and stretch very slowly, but I took a chance and went ahead and stuck out the infection and it turned out fine.
Everyone has different ears though, but I would probably just clean my ears and give them small breaks during the day.
I would like to hear what other people think though.
RheaJoeCool

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:47 pm

RheaJoeCool wrote:When I moved from 4g to 2g, I got a bad infection.
Most people will say to downsize and do a salt bath to avoid a blowout. I did that at the time, but when I moved up again, it got infected all over again. I always keep my piercings clean and stretch very slowly, but I took a chance and went ahead and stuck out the infection and it turned out fine.
Everyone has different ears though, but I would probably just clean my ears and give them small breaks during the day.
I would like to hear what other people think though.

I wouldnt really give the ears breaks tho , taking the plugs in and out multiple times a day can cause irritation ...And I think it just looks a lil angry not really blown out from what i can see in the pic
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety