Need help with 0g-00g stretch

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ohmeister » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey everyone! Im new to this site and i love it already. Anyways, Ive stretched my ears to 00g last night with a taper. Everything went fine and dandy. I wake up this morning (i left the tapers in) and i have a slight swelling on the back of my lobes. Ive kept up with the cleaning. I just dont know what to do any more. Someone please help me out. Ill try to post a picture of it also.

thank you
ohmeister

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 pm

No need for a picture. The tapers probably got bumped in the night. I would recommend you downsize to 0g to let your ears heal up and try again in a few weeks. Tapers are not meant to be used as jewelry. When you stretch back up, be sure to have plugs ready to follow your taper with. This will save you the same headache.

Good luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ohmeister » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 am

Oh alright. Thank you.
ohmeister

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:57 am

Something else that might help is to make sure the 00G plugs you get are 9mm instead of 10mm. It can be either and 0G (8mm) to 10mm is a pretty big jump.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety