Stretching and shrinking

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by coconutz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:14 am

Alright so I'm currently at size 2g plugs. My original plan was to stay at this size buuut my friend stretched bigger and gave me all her old plugs soo I have up to 00g. I really want to stretch to 00g now but I want them to be able to close up. I already stretched to 2g once before, and then took them out and they shrank all the way back down to about 12g or 10g. Idk but they were small enough to not be able to really notice them. I know I know everyone's body is different blah blah blah. But since I know my ears shrank from 2g, do you think they will still shrink down to 12g or 10g if I stretch up two more sizes?
coconutz

by DncGvnDnc » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:41 am

Hello,

It all depends on ones ears, how elastic ones lobes are, how fast you stretched, if you ripped or had blowouts etc. etc. etc. Mine are currently at 1/2in and have closed them to about a 14g. I would not chance it if I were you. I think of stretching as a permanent body mod and will have mine for the rest of my life. If you are not sure on whether you want them forever or want end up spending lots of money on corrective plastic surgery I would not have stretched in the first place.
DncGvnDnc

by ast.riske » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

The post above is spot on. If you aren't okay with your ears being permanently stretched, don't do it.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety