little tiny blow outs? help

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SusiMarie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 am

okay so, its not major or anything, but i have little blow outs on the backs of both my ears, i think they might be old. Do you guys have any suggestions other then downsizing to fix it? Like my ears are fine but i feel like they make my ears look really ugly :/ but i would rather not downsize if I don't have to.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by holydorito » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 pm

I know you said you want other suggestions but tbh the best thing you can do to treat blowouts is to downsize and keep massaging your lobes with jojoba oil. Downsizing is generally good for your ears anyway and they'll be much happier for it. =)

It is possible to get the blowouts cut off; however I would only look into this if you really have no other options. =/
Current: 1 inch lobes.

Retired: Nose, hips.
holydorito

by ViolentJayne » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 pm

I agree about downsizing but Ive also heard of putting the plug in the opposite direction to incourage the blown tissue to tuck back in .. dont know if it works tho
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by holydorito » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeh, this can work as well. Probs best to clean and massage the lobe with jojoba oil before tucking the blowout back in though.
Current: 1 inch lobes.

Retired: Nose, hips.
holydorito

by SusiMarie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

im gonna have to get single flared plugs :/
i finally can wear double flared. and i have to get single flares :(

thanks guys.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 am

Kinda sucks that you gotta down size for a bit, I saw your update where you just reached your goal size like a week ago, the pics looked good tho, mind if I asked what happend? On a positive note, I am sure your ears will heal and look fantastic:D
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by SusiMarie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 am

from the front they look postitivley wonderful... im not sure when i got the blow outs. but they look awful
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 am

Oh wow but I am sure from what I have read in your posts your ears are important to you, so I am sure you will nurse them back to health in no time......
greeneyedbabe€

by SusiMarie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 pm

haha important is an understatment :lol: :lol:

my lobes are my pride and joy, people who insult them are shit listed for life. People who touch with out the okay find themselves touching the back of their hands.

my entire family ahtes them and my bf thinks they are huge, his are 10mm. I wear them proudly and defend them with every sound in my immense vocabulary.

people who call them gauges are given the death glare, and when asked what i will do when im older i reply with " love them as much as i do today"

im gonna get some jobjoba oil and single flared plugs here soon. possibly downsize, if i have to, i dont want to. i was beyond happy tog et to my goal size.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 am

My mom and dad, grandparents etc. Find my lobes interesting and disgusting at the sametime bc to them it isn't normal, but they don't hate them and they don't discourage my stretching either. They all know that it is something I am passionate about and they see that I take very good care of them and that they are really clean. Its an expression on my individuality or weirdness as my mom puts it. My fiance has one piercing on his entire body which is his right eyebrow and while he has no interest in stretching he loves my lobes and he would never ask me not to stretch bc he knows how I feel about it.

When ppl ask me about my "gauges" I politely correct them, with all the crap on the internet and stupid ppl sometimes I can see how they can be confused about what exactly it is....but it is annoying, I just try not to be as rude and annoying as they are.....

I can't use jojoba oil, I think my doc said I have a skin allergy to it, tried it once and I got a rash everywhere I touched my skin after putting it on my lobes, so I use emu oil and I love the stuff.....

Right now I am at 0g and have been here for almost 3 weeks and will probably stay here til may/june to make sure I wanna go up more, plus I wanna see how much they will stretch on there own, just out of curiosity, but I think my ultimate goal is 7/16ths......

Since you live in maine, what's is like, I know this is totally off subject but I was born in rumford, maine and my family only lived there for a short period of time afterwards, so naturally I have always been curious about it, I hope to visit there one day......
greeneyedbabe€

Next

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety