Help!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by powpowrawr » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm

I recently just stretched from a 6g to 4g with a taper and my 4g plugs I ordered are a little bigger than your average 4g so I decided to tape my 6g sf plugs to a normal 4g. They are pretty sore and wont move or anything since they're pretty fresh. I didn't oil the ptfe tape as well as I should've and I was wondering if i should just leave it alone for a few days to heal? Sea salt soaks okay with jewelry in? Help! Please and thanks you guys.
Lobes: 2g
Tattoos:
2 half sleeves and then some

Retired:
Industrial
Lip piercing
Eyebrow piercing
powpowrawr

by ast.riske » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

If your ears are sore from the tape, then I would recommend stripping the tape off and regaling until they are snug, but not painful. Be sure to oil them up well before you put them in. Once you've been at that size for a few days, add a few more wraps. Keep going this way until you reach 4g. Just take it nice and easy and you should be okay.

Soaks should be fine with your plugs in, as long as they aren't horn, bone, wood or some other material that shouldn't be submerged. If they are, you should swap them out for something like glass or steel to tape up.

Best of luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by powpowrawr » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks that really helped! The plugs didn't wanna come out because I didn't oil them too well but I SSS my ears then they came out easy.
Lobes: 2g
Tattoos:
2 half sleeves and then some

Retired:
Industrial
Lip piercing
Eyebrow piercing
powpowrawr

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety