2g to zero help!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

But they still exist, and I'm sure some shops would be happy to order them for someone. It's not difficult to order online; all you need is a debit or credit card, and with some places you can even send them cash! I haven't really seen many 1G tapers there's always tape and dead-stretching if your ears are loose enough.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by xFLAPJACKx » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 am

There is no point to ordering a 1g online tapers work just fine, just dont use a straw... that should be the main point here random shit you find in your house doesnt work... Unless it is a Ds stylus which was acctually prettty fantastic for me 4g =X
xFLAPJACKx

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 am

at that size you shouldnt be using tapers anymore, the taper itself does a 2mm jump, and most tapers arent as gradual as they should be, investing in bondage tape would be a good idea if you have future goals still, the great thing about bondage tape is like ptfe it doesnt have any adhesive, but is also good for sensetive skin, keep your ears massaged and moisterized and ptfe tape will be your friend too, its cheap and can be bought at any hardware store (i got 5 rolls for 2 bucks) i personally liked using a 1g plug becuase i dont like mounding up too much tape on my plugs
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by xFLAPJACKx » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 am

Is it okay to use Tape on silicoin plugs?
xFLAPJACKx

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm

yup the trick to that is take a plug thats slightly smaller and stick it in if its a tunnel or an eyelet so it doesnt bend orfold, then you just wrap the tape around it (the silicone tunnel)
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Narci » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 am

Don't use tapers to go from 2g to 0g.

I did a year ago or so and it was terrible. I had no idea I was skipping a size and my ears were in blinding pain for days.

My advice is tape, tape and more tape.
~Narci~
Narci

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 am

Yep, I'd recommend tape to anyone who doesn't wanna spend money on 1G jewelry (usually it's mostly glass and pretty expensive). But stop for a while in between!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety