Well Im new To this :)

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by PiercedGirl » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 am

As you know Im new to this. So got my ears pierced Saturday.13.10. it was a last minute thing I read somwhat about it. Love this fact that it was something different. Anywho so Im starting off with a 6g. is that okay? I know I shouldve done research on it but I didnt :) Now I am l0l. whoops.

They seem okay, Im cleaning them well 4x a day with anitB-soap warm water, contact solution (told me that was okay) & bactine. They bleed alil when I try to turn them. talking about that my right one turns but the left ehh not so much it feels like its stuck, but im working on it. Any info would help. But please dont bag me okay :) Sry so long.
PiercedGirl

by Nic » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 pm

lol nice, dont turn them! the fistula still has micro tears and is a new piercing, turning it will scrape it raw and give u scar tissue. let it heal :) happy stretching
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Tom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Nic wrote:lol nice, don't turn them! the fistula still has micro tears and is a new piercing, turning it will scrape it raw and give u scar tissue. let it heal :) happy stretching

NIK... its perfectly fine to twist your plugs!not to much though) its actually what you need to do so they don't stick!

I have seen this a few times where you are suggesting bad stretching advice, if you are not sure do some research for your answer.

Pierced Girl: Congrats on stretching! you started off with a 6G? Thats a jump!
in the future when going bigger, only stretch 1 size at a time, this will make it hurt less and also have better chances at healing back to normal. Bactine works great! don't over clean your gauges though, 2-3 day is plenty
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by PiercedGirl » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Thanks guys :) I know everyone tells me that I went all for it, if i was going to do this ear streching I was going to go big the first time,not tiny l0l.
PiercedGirl

by Nic » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 am

not trying to be arguementative cuz i really do value ur input but the only reason i could c to turn a fresh stretch especially one as dramatic a jump it was is if she is usinv wood or acrylic.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Nic » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 am

sorry bout the two posts but my phone sucks. im curious about the dangerous advice im giving, plz do elaborate.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by PiercedGirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm

What do you mean usinv wood or acrylic? As in if thats what Im wearing? :) I have i guess you can call it titanium, i turn the last night & i bleed for like 5 seconds then it stopped. Im waking up with crust is that okay? I love them!!
PiercedGirl

by Tom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 am

Ya thats normal, jus clean them with a cue-tip and Bactine. I did that in the mornings and at night and it took care of that!
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by PiercedGirl » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Okay, so notice a new problem, the back of my ears are bruised l0l. i take it normal???
PiercedGirl

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety