General restretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Dylan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey! so i had a bit of a problem going from 7/8'' to 1'' and as we all know theres 1 moment when you realise why people tell you to go slow. well i went too fast. no i didnt get a blowout and my ears are still intact, in fact i think they are very healthy i massage them 3 times a day for 15 minutes with vitamen E oil, yes 15 minutes not 2 or 3 like the avarage person, i use my ipod as a timer. i sleep with them out EVERY single night, and i leave them out when in the cold. anyways back to what happened. i got a small tear on the front of my right lobe, just a tiny one, about halfway down the tissue lenth and width, so it was like a 1/4 kinda tear. i downsized to 5/8 for 6 months, and i just recently restretched back to 3/4'' very very slowly. i even stretched to a half size waited for a bit then kept going. im now going from 3/4'' to 7/8'' again, its stretching fairly easy tho im not going fast by any means, but i still have that small tear, nothing seems to be happening, no further thinning or anything but it just worrys me from time to time. i look at my ears everytime i massage them which i stated was 3 times a day so i would notice a change, i know its prolly nothing but i tend to over obsess over them. any input would be helpful! im just trying to get back up to 1'' but if i find any problems along the way i suppose ill downsize back to 3/4'' opt out for scalpelling to 1''. that is all!
Dylan

by Nic » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm

lol i did this same thing, i have a gap on my ear to xD. i just downsized to 7/8 from 1 3/8 cuz i had gnarly cysts. i hate restretching...
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety