Ear stretcher infected or is it normal for first time?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Georgina » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I recently stretched my ear for the first time about 3 days ago, I went for a 6g (4mm) I know I should have gone for a smaller one, my boyfriend went straight to a 6g when he first stretched and he didnt have any problems with it so i thought it wud be okay.. Anyways the next morning i noticed it was kinda crusty around it and when I moved the stretcher there was a bit of watery liquid when I went to clean it.. It is a bit like tender but not really hurting, my boyfriend said it was normal but i just wanted to make sure.. It hasn't bled or anything like that just like seeping a bit and tender, I clean it with warm salt water.. Also I lost the little black thing from the back which keeps it in place this afternoon and it slides in and out of my ear really easily, like it fell out at one point and I dint even notice till my boyfriend saw it in my hair :s is this normal? I've got another black thingy for it now so it's all good.. So all i wana know is if what's happening is normal? Thanks.
Georgina

by Deano » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Sounds pretty normal for someone who skipped sizes, sure. My first stretch was to 6g, too, but my ears were also pierced straight to 8g. But, yes, what you're experiencing seems very normal for someone who did something really dumb just because so and so got away with it. You need to downsize back to the size you were previously at or even smaller, if there is anything smaller, and then baby the living crap out of them for MANY months before stretching even passes through you thought patterns again.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 am

Deano wrote:Sounds pretty normal for someone who skipped sizes, sure. My first stretch was to 6g, too, but my ears were also pierced straight to 8g. But, yes, what you're experiencing seems very normal for someone who did something really dumb just because so and so got away with it. You need to downsize back to the size you were previously at or even smaller, if there is anything smaller, and then baby the living crap out of them for MANY months before stretching even passes through you thought patterns again.

+1
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety