How long should i leave my plugs b4 chnaging?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by TINAvay » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 am

Currently my ears are at a 14G, i want to know how long i should leave them in before i stretch to a 10G??
TINAvay

by skylorlambert » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 am

It all depends on how fast your ears heal before you stretch up. You should always wait for your ears to heal before you stretch up a size though, it's pretty important. The consequences in the long run can cause scare tissue to build up, which makes it harder to stretch to a bigger size, and can also cause and infection if you stretch up when they aren't healed, and don't take proper care of it.
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by Nic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Sky is right lol u should always wait till ur ears are healed. I didnt, and then i stretched with acrlyic that stuck to my ears, then i got a gnarly infection. I had to jam some tunnels in right after i finally got the acrylic out. apparently my ears are very sensitive to acrylic xD. happy stretchin
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:32 pm

6 weeks is a good amount of time to wait, or maybe even longer. Just wait until you feel like they're loose enough to stretch comfortably. Are you planning on skipping 12G? Don't do that.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety