Need some help

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by alexanderig » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 am

whats up guys new member here. well heres the deal im at an 8 gauge right now. every size ive gone through the bands have gone into my ears for some reason anyone know why? its happened with 12 10 and now 8. ive put it on loose before and the gauge will move and end up with the band inside my ear. i also have a small blow out how can that be healed. im pretty sure it happened from the bands going in my ears then needing to be taken out
alexanderig

by skylorlambert » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:32 am

By the bands you mean the O-rings I'm guessing. The reason why they are ending up in your ear is because your skin is healing over them, I'm not totally sure why it keeps doing it, but It's happened to me a couple of times. The reason you are getting a blowout is because you are stretching to fast. Slow your roll a bit and you should be set. The proper way to heal a blowout is to take the taper out and let it heal up. Or, as an alternative you can take your taper out, coat it with neosporin, then place it back in your ear. The O-Ring thing is confusing me a bit though, so if you could clarify on what is exactly happening, I could help you out from there.
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by dave » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm

1. sea salt soaks.
2. massage with some oil that promotes good circulation.
3. sleep with your plugs in everyother night or so. make sure they will stay in.
if you have any qustions on streching, PM me and i will help you out.

also, i know of a site that has dirt cheap, good quality plugs.

hit me up.
dave

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety