little tiny blow outs? help

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SusiMarie » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 pm

maines rockin, but if you come up september through mid may don't wear metal plugs, your ears will be wicked cold.

My mom doesn't like my plugs and wont talk about them past "they didn't get bigger did they?" My dad insults or ignores them , my grandparents ignore them like they aren' there.

my boyfriend got me started on bod mods, when i turn 18 im getting my piercings done and when he is 18 he is getting his nipples and eyebrow done.
he has stick & poke tattoos on his arms and ankles. Were going to be that family who has a little baby and the parents have stretched ears, piercings, and tattoos.

This is going to be the story of my life when he & i get married and have kids.

I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 pm

I heard that, I have 5 tats and he wants one he just isn't sure what he wants, I am slowly getting him there, his mom is 70 so I am so not tryin to give her a heart spaz.....
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by SusiMarie » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

pauls got something like 17 tatts i think. im getting some done, i would get sleeves but i gotta be able to cover mine to go into psychology.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:00 am

I know what you mean I want to tech either kindergarden or history so I would have to cover mine up too, sometimes I wish ppl were more open minded David's mom is all about how God does not like how I deface my body and crap like that, sometimes I just wanna smack her with a phonebook but I play nice
greeneyedbabe€

by SusiMarie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm

i had some random girl at my school have fits at me when i was at 3mm and got my nostril pierced that GOD hated me for haivng piericngs.

i went itno the bible and found a passage where GOD pierced someone to reward him for doing something good, or something like that. but it was the bible condoning piercings.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by greeneyedbabe€ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 pm

I find it funny that people who call them selfs christians are some of the most judgemental people I have ever met, but they have no right to judge me for what I do to my body or how I live my life there is only one person who has that right, and he died on a cross many a years ago. I am not a really religious person, I am more spiritual than anything, but when it is my time I know that I will be judged fairly and I doubt will have anything to do with my ears....
greeneyedbabe€

by saply » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 pm

SusiMarie wrote:maines rockin, but if you come up september through mid may don't wear metal plugs, your ears will be wicked cold.

My mom doesn't like my plugs and wont talk about them past "they didn't get bigger did they?" My dad insults or ignores them , my grandparents ignore them like they aren' there.

my boyfriend got me started on bod mods, when i turn 18 im getting my piercings done and when he is 18 he is getting his nipples and eyebrow done.
he has stick & poke tattoos on his arms and ankles. Were going to be that family who has a little baby and the parents have stretched ears, piercings, and tattoos.

This is going to be the story of my life when he & i get married and have kids.

Aww, that's sweet. I just had a baby a year ago so I know how you feel.
saply

by SusiMarie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 am

congrats dude. :D :D im too young for a baby or i would have one. :(
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g