Oil

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by stashapistachio » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 pm

I've never been that keen on emu oil. I personally think it smells a bit funny, not horrible just odd.
But it goes a bit grainy in the cold and leaves residue on my jewellery, and meh. I prefer jojoba or holey butt'r for carrying around.
BAF sell emu, jojoba and naked oil. As well as holey butt'r; and SteelNavel sells all but Naked Oil.
stashapistachio

by greeneyedbabe€ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I get my emu oil from a whole foods store where I live called 14 carrot. But the manufactuer is montana emu ranch and they have a website www.montanaemuranch.com, I paid a little over 7 dollars for my bottle, the most expensive one they had was almost 40 dollars. I choose this brand bc I asked the sales clerk at the store if she had heard of anyone using it and she told me that most of the ppl who buy the brand are actually ppl who stretch they sell about 20 or more bottles a month. She also said that some have tried the other brand they sell and they preferred the montana ranch brand bc it doesn't have a really weird smell and it doesn't really leave behind a residue either. I have actually never noticed a smell or a residue on my ears or plugs after using it and my stainless jewlery usually produces the most smell, but since I started using the emu oil I noticed that my ears don't really smell at all. Everyone is different tho, I am sure that you will find an oil that works best for you. Some ppl aren't big fans of emu oil, but they like jojoba oil, I am not a big fan of jojoba oil, I tried it before and to me it had sweet smell just wasn't my thing.....my dog would constantly try to lick my ears when I used and she doesn't seem interested in the emu oil so.....but anywho I hope I helped some.......Happy Stretching
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by greeneyedbabe€ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 am

I use it on my wood plugs and it has no different effect on them than any other oil does
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety