Weird or normal ?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by MaxGTST » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey !
I'm new here but got some questions .. So, got my ears pierced at 14g .. 1 weeks later I tried inserting a 12g which went in like it was my 14g. Is this normal ?
I'm now at 12g each side and no bleeding, burning or anything. Been another weeks now, and I tried to insert an 8g taper just to see how easy it would go in .. and to my surprise it went almost all the way in without any trouble/hurting. I didn't push it all the way, cause I'm not sure if it's good or not, but it was easy for sure.

Should I wait ? Is this normal to go from 14g to 12g without using a taper and without applying any pressure ?

Thanks !
MaxGTST

by MaxGTST » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh and my goal is 2g or 0g.
MaxGTST

by Nic » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 am

lol everyones body is different, whos to say whats normal. it sounds like ur ear are stretching gud, just remember never to jump sizes or force a taper that wont go and ull have beautiful ears. lol ull prolly end up goin bigger then 0, its fuckin addicting.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Tom » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

You know. its such a small jump that its not that big of deal, however when you start getting to the bigger sizes, that wont happen.
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 pm

You really need to be patient. After an initial piercing, you should wait 4-6 months before doing your first stretch. The idea is to wait until they're healed and THEN loose enough to handle a stretch. Even after a piercing is healed the tissue is still weak for a period of time. Stretching before your piercings are even close to being healed is not a good idea. Downsize back to 14G, wait at least four months, then go to 12G, 10G, 8G, etc. without skipping any sizes and while waiting 6+ weeks between every size. Stretching faster than this can cause blowouts and wrinkled lobes.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ZeeFresh » Fri May 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Dont be like me. i did mine WAAYYY too Fast. i started to 12 the day after 10 THE SAME DAY 8 the next day 6. now i have to treat my ears like its a new fresh piercings. i wait a few months for it to heal. New piercings heal around 6-8 weeks. wait around 4-6weeks beetween sizes. be patience.
ZeeFresh

Return to New To Stretching