i have small ears...size help?(better pic included)

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chileenie » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 pm

im just reposting this topic cause my last picture wasent good enough for determination. the first pic is me,right now the size is a 4g.and i want my lobes to look like the second pic,but im just not very sure what size i should get to for it to look like that size.im thinking 5/8 or 9/16 but im not sure :\

what id like my lobes to look like
Chileenie

by Empathy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 pm

You really shouldnt have a single problem reaching that size, your ears look like the average ear, just don't go to fast, slower = thicker lobes, uhm i think the size is indeed a 9/16 or just a 5/8 think its more leaning towards a 5/8, nonetheless if you dont like 5/8 you can still downsize

happy boddy modding!
Empathy

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Your ears don't look too small at all; your lobes actually look pretty thick. I don't think you'd have any trouble reaching that size if you take your time and stretch carefully. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by fearless » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Those look like 5/8ths to me and I think you should have no problem getting to that size at all.. I wouldn't keep those tapers in as daily jewelry though.. Get you some plugs and stretch slowly..
fearless

Return to New To Stretching