HELP!! UN-EVEN EAR PIERCINGS

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by peachy4206 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

So I've had my ears pierced since i was a kid i was about 12 and im 22 now. back then they were a size 14g and last night i jumped to a 10g the tapers slid in fairly easily with no pain but i look closely in the mirror and noticed one taper was up a little higher than the other ive never really noticed before because i only wore hoops and tiny studs so it wasnt really noticeable, im fairly new last night was my first time stretching so im wondering once i go to the bigger sizes would it be less noticeable since most of my lobe will be stretched anyway? if anyone else has experienced something similar or any one with gauges in general could give some type of advice or an opinion it'd be greatly appreciated, thnx.
peachy4206

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 am

yep, a lot of people arent pierced exactly even. its harder to tell with stretched lobes, especially bigger sizes. there isnt much you can do about it anyways, since youve had your ears pierced for so long the hole probably wont close back up for a repiercing.

also, dont skip sizes.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 am

^ Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say. For a while I thought my piercings were uneven but then I realized that my left lobe just seems to be a little smaller than my right, but now that I've stretched more I don't even notice it. I've heard that the bigger your lobes get the less you can tell that they're uneven, unless they're REALLY bad.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by peachy4206 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 pm

k cool beans not as worried now thanks for the advice ladies
peachy4206

Return to New To Stretching