help me please

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Hardware » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 am

Yeah, there is a HUGE difference between being able to change out jewelry and being ready to stretch.
I like Corazon's advice on getting some nice jewelry at your initial piercing size. This way you will know what kind of jewelry styles you like, and by taking your time you will be able to take in how large you want to take your earlobes. I took 5 years to get to 5/8" because I was content with the smaller sizes for a while... and sometimes I miss my earlobes being at 00G :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Nic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 am

Corasono del oro u needs to calm down. My advice isnt bad becuz ur healthy 2g stretched lobes took years to obtain. Im giving realastic advice about his post, where he clearly stated he isnt patient. Everyone on this forum is so uniform an adamant about rules of stretching, Stretching ur lobes is about expression an individuality and freedom, this isnt the army lol where ur lobes must look exactly the same and be stretched the same. People stretch with weights an tape, tapers, Time. Diversity! lol if he stretches fast at least i gave him the tools to do it safely instead of posting the same message that i can find on a time chart posted by every website on earstretching. Hes here to ask a question of people, not a robot.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by crack ho fo sho » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 am

but 6g is so small!!! does anyone have a pic of them at the size? i would like to see what im getting done tomorrow :twisted:
crack ho fo sho

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

doctor Robb just posted pics of his 6g initial piercings on the forum. they're actually pretty large for an initial piercing and you dont have to wait any longer for a 6g piercing to heal than an 18g, but you still should wait the 3-4 months before you start stretching. you dont necessarily have to wait that long after the first stretch between sizes, but for the first stretch make sure your lobes are completely healed and able to take on a stretch without damage. believe me its a lot easier to stretch slowly than to have a blowout and have to backtrack or even start over with fucked up ears
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Previous