can't wear my guages during school..

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by victaslick27 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 pm

so i go to a super up tight private school right? and guys can't have any piercings. i'm at an 8g right now and i haven't been there very long. i'll be in school from about 8am to 12pm. is there anyway to keep them from shrinking up during those hours? is it alright to just pop em back in after?
victaslick27

by Tom » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm

What about wearing flesh tone plugs or clear plugs?
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Does your hair cover your ears at all? If not, hider plugs and stuff like that are going to be pretty obvious. Probably not too bad at 8G, though... I don't think any teacher would notice unless you were right next to them.

Another alternative would be clear Kaos earskins. http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 5&index=17 They might be tricky to get in at 8G, but they're designed to make your lobes look like you're not wearing jewelry. I'd recommend the 1/4" length ones unless your lobes are REALLY thick, because the more snugly they fit the less visible they'll be.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by victaslick27 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 am

those are really cool! look like they'll take forever to get in. but if i do get them in i'm sure it'll be worth it. hopefully the teachers won't notice them. my hair is really short too. so it could just be a waste of money.
victaslick27

by Nic » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:51 pm

What i did with my ears when i couldnt have plugs in was i would pop em back in when i went to the bathroom then take em out when i came out. Every oppurtunity when i was outa sight i would just pop em in. U could do this. Just bring ur plugs with u. good luck =)
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by victaslick27 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 pm

yeah thats actually what i've been doing. haha. i've only been going for two days now. but its getting rather old takin them in and out.
victaslick27

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Nic wrote:What i did with my ears when i couldnt have plugs in was i would pop em back in when i went to the bathroom then take em out when i came out. Every oppurtunity when i was outa sight i would just pop em in. U could do this. Just bring ur plugs with u. good luck =)

That's actually a pretty good idea... if you do this I'd take a small bottle of some type of oil (emu, jojoba, whatever) with you just in case they shrink and are hard to put back in.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by SaE » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 am

i actually just kept the plug in and cut just a little piece of band aid and ironically it matched my skin color on the dot where even when u were next to me it was really hard to notice. but now i have 4g lobes and i dont have to hide them
My name is Anthony and i have 4g lobes
my goal is a 00g
SaE

by twosharks » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am

SaE wrote:i actually just kept the plug in and cut just a little piece of band aid and ironically it matched my skin color on the dot where even when u were next to me it was really hard to notice.

This is a genius idea if you can get band-aids that closely match your skin tone. Cheap, easy, and safe since the adhesive isn't in your ear, just on the jewelry. I'm ashamed I didn't think of it.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Return to New To Stretching