dumb question

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by russell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm

what kind of plugs are "stealthy" as in they make your stretched ears appear smaller than they are. im in the procss of convincing my parents to be okay with this, but until i get them to be ok with it, what are some good stealth plugs. lol please dont hate
russell

by Nic » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 pm

good stealth plugs would be any colorful plugs that arent tunnels. U can always use this excuse to, i used it alot. They are bigger in the front to make them look bigger, they really are small in the middle. or u can tell them they are fake wich worked verywell for me =D good luck
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by twosharks » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 pm

That works great until they ask you to take them out to see how large they really are.

I really think you shouldn't try to hide it, since that would make them less likely to be convinced if they find out you're doing it anyway without their ok. But I suppose anything that blends in with your skin tone and you can't see through would be a little less noticeable. Flesh toned silicone plugs might be an option.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by russell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

thanks alot. yeah i just went out and got new 2 gauge plugs. problem is theyre acrylic. fresh stretch+acrylic=long heal time. they didnt have any of the metal screw on ones that ive been wearing, BUT they did have single flaired metal tunnels. but thats the problem. tunnels. well, my birthday is tommorow and ill be turning eighteen so im hoping to explain to them that stretching my ear means alot to me, and its my body ect ect. wish me luck! my dads a hard ass
russell

by Hybrid » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 am

Mine too! I feel for ya. Good Luck!
Hybrid

by Nic » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am

lol its so weird how parents are so against it. I understand where they come from but still. Im 18 an my parents never oked me stretching. they offer me surgery on a daily basis. If i get in a fight an my lobes get ripped ill definitly get the surgery (to restretch of course) but until then i dont plan on gettin rid of my lobeys. Ima grow my dreads back again to =] i miss em. good luck man!!!!!!!!
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by stashapistachio » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

Glass colourfronts. The same colour and style in every size :)
Microflare plugs are good. CZ plugs.
Basically nothing at all see-through. Things that look like 'normal' earrings.

I don't think my parents have noticed I'm not at 5/8" anymore...
And they didn't notice I was stretching at all until 2g. But then they didn't notice my bridge piercing for nearly a fortnight either, so maybe they're just abnormal >.<
stashapistachio

by magalo le matelot » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I know you're not there, but in one inch (the minimum size in this style), white acrylic double flare tunnel from BAF make my ear look SO MUCH smaller! Seriously. I think they look like 20 or 22 mm. Haha:)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Nic » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm

magalo le matelot wrote:I know you're not there, but in one inch (the minimum size in this style), white acrylic double flare tunnel from BAF make my ear look SO MUCH smaller! Seriously. I think they look like 20 or 22 mm. Haha:)

lol i have sum from Kingsbodyjewelry one inch single flare white acrylic plugs =D. They are nice to wear with white shirts and stuff cuz they match. The tunnels look more like 1 inch tho
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Return to New To Stretching