!!!!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by russell » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 pm

hello everyone. so i peirced my ear with what i think was a six gauge needle. everything has gone smoothly and as of now i wear either a 4 gauge stone plug, or a metal eyelet..? i think its an eyelet. its the type where the back screws on. my question is how long should i wait before i go to a 2? if im correct i think the jumps get bigger the bigger you go. i know this questions been asked a million times before but how long should i wait. up to this point i just waited until the new size would fit in with little or no pain. i reached a four about three weeks ago.
if i should wait a while im okay with that. im seventeen for one more week and my mom isnt exactly thrilled about me stretching my ears. the plan is to either turn eighteen and explain to her that its my body ect ect. as of now i i wear the stone plug around her because she doesnt realise how big it is.

any advice on how long i should wait, OR any advice on convincing my mom to approve of this would be greatly appreciated :)

any sort of response would be GREATLY appreciated. ive been spending alot of time on this forum and it kinda bums me out when no one answers.
thanks guys!
russell

by SavvySmiles » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:40 am

You should wait at least 3 weeks before going to a 6g. Then you need to wait another 3+ weeks to stretch to a 2g. So, you're facing at least 2 more months before stretching to a 2g. I know it seems like a long time, but the more you wait, the better your lobes will look and feel. I promise.
Wishful, hopeful, beautiful dreamer
SavvySmiles

by russell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 am

well im absolutely down to wear my four gauge for a while longer. but to be completely honest theres no way im downsizing right now. every stretch went smoothly, if there was ANY pain i stopped and ut in my old plug. as of right now my lobe is very healthy looking, i clean my ear and plug twice a day every day with peroxxide, and i ALWAYS massage my lobe with vitamin e every night, and a ouple tims throughout the day if im bored. am i being dumb about this seing as im probbly gonna leave my four in? i hope not. i just want to say again that i stretched 6-4 with NO pain or resistance so in theory shouldnt i be okay? thanks for the reply. whats the worst that could happen seeing as im currently wearing a four? from this point on im defffffffinately waiting until i go bigger than a four
russell

by russell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:05 am

hows this look?
i think it looks healthy, but im new to this

[IMG=http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2015/photoon20100807at0002.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
russell

by russell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am

okey doke. so ya got me a bit paranoid. i just took my four gauge tunnel out and put in my old six. when itug on it there is definately a visible but of extra "hole" cnsidering that the noticable extra hole and that picture i posted ya think its game to put the four back in? im think what i might do is sleep with the six, and wear the four if i go out. im kind of a hermit though, so id mostly be wearing the six
russell

by Hardware » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am

Okay. You pierced your ear with a 6G needle, it healed up and later you put a 4G in with no pain or irritation? Correct? I would say keep the 4G in if there is no problem. The picture is a little dark, but nothing about it initially concerns me or sets off red flags. Are you experiencing any problems at all?

At a minimum you want to wait 2 months between stretching. Some people find the 4G to 2G a bit difficult sometimes, a lot of people on the bored will suggest using Teflon or Bondage tape, and I agree with them.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

Return to New To Stretching