Question for after stretching...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by NickDIZZLE » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm

So I am totally new to stretching my ears, but I stretched them with a 3mm taper... I was simply wondering after its healed, can I wear 3mm tapers in them? or are tapers simply for stretching your ears? I'm a little confused about the whole thing. There are tons of guides to stretching your ears, but they don't seem to tell you what to do after stretching... Seems like a silly question I know... but I have no one I can ask! :?:

Thanks in advance... ;)
NickDIZZLE

by skylorlambert » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Well tapers are really meant for stretching and shouldn't be worn after you stretch them. But at small sizes it really doesn't make a difference if you wear them or not. If you need anymore help just ask! I'm here for ya! 8-)
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by need_plugz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Yeah tapers are supposed to be meant for just stretching your ears... but hey I'm not gonna judge anyone for wearing em...

Make sure to be patient when going up in sizes... wait 2-3 weeks at least to go bigger!
need_plugz

by redsky99 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm

I'm sorry I am a little new to all this, what are tapers and where can I get them? (since I want to get started right away)
redsky99

by skylorlambert » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Tapers look like such: Image You can get them at any tattoo shop, or places like hottopic.
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

Return to New To Stretching