Tunnel doesn't wanna go through?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ellencarmencn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

This is my first time stretching my ears, and it went fine on the first one.
However I've been trying for hours to get this thing through my ear. The taper goes in perfectly fine, no pain, nothing. I've massaged my ears with jojoba oil, I've massaged it with holey butt'r, I've showered and it still doesn't wanna go through on one side. Right now I'm just wearing the taper like jewelry and I know that's bad, but I've only been doing it for 10 minutes(before I had it in for maybe an hour and 20 minutes and then I tried to get the tunnel in and it didn't work, and even before that I had it in for like 30/40 minutes maybe less and it obviously didn't work either) I'm not planning on seriously wearing the taper, I'm just thinking that it'll probably go in easier if my ear sort of like gets used to the shape? I really don't know what to do right now, I think I'm just gonna keep the taper in my ear for a few hours and try again, but if anyone has better advice I desperately need it. Thanks.
(btw sorry for bad grammar/spelling or anything, my native language isn't english)
ellencarmencn

Return to New To Stretching