Quick questions from a beginner.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by caralhogrande » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Dear EarStretching.net,

I recently began to stretch my ears. I had an initial stretch to a 10 gauge on August 13, 2012. Unfortunately, I had this done at Body Jewlz. The piercings were not symmetrical, so I took out the piercings on August 15, 2012. Now that holes have closed, how much longer should I wait till I attempt another stretch? May I stretch my ears to larger size, possibly a 2 or 0 gauge as an onset piercing? Also, if you have any other advice, I'll greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Nathan
caralhogrande

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 pm

It's good that you noticed they were off before they healed because they probably wouldn't have closed up all the way otherwise. You might be able to start at 2G by being pierced with 4G needles and having them stretched to 2G, but it's very unlikely that you'll find a piercer who will use needles bigger than 4G.

Also, it's very important that you wait at least six months or so after the initial piercing to do your first stretch. Good luck!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by caralhogrande » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Dear Ms. Corazon,

Thank you so much for your reply! Two more questions, would it be foolish to stretch my earlobes after six weeks? My earlobes have closed completely and healed quite nicely. Also, would it be safe to pierce my ears again, but to larger size?

Thank you so much for your consul,

Nathan
caralhogrande

Return to New To Stretching