Start stretching.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by NattyL » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi all.

I'm about to start my ear stretching journal and i'm thinking of buying this set: http://www.kingsbodyjewelry.com/highqualitytapersandplugskit14g-0g.aspx?variation=15776
Here is my question can i start with a 14g taper.

(Sorry for bad english i'm from Denmark :D )
NattyL

by ViolentJayne » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:14 pm

how long have your ears been pierced ? if they have been pierced for years and years it is probably ok to start with a 14 because your ears probably loosened on their own . However if your ears have not been pierced very long ( say less than 3 years ) I would get an 18 g and 16 g cbr and wear each of them for at least 4 - 6 weeks ( you probably wont need a taper in those sizes , just lube the cbr up and it should go in ( no point in plugs at that size either .) Ideally that would be the best route to take ,because you really should ever skip sizes and the small sizes set the foundation for future stretches . Good luck with your stretching journey - remember take it Sloooooooooowwwwwwww and keep in mind stretching should never hurt or cause any open wounds .
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ViolentJayne » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:14 pm

how long have your ears been pierced ? if they have been pierced for years and years it is probably ok to start with a 14 because your ears probably loosened on their own . However if your ears have not been pierced very long ( say less than 3 years ) I would get an 18 g and 16 g cbr and wear each of them for at least 4 - 6 weeks ( you probably wont need a taper in those sizes , just lube the cbr up and it should go in ( no point in plugs at that size either .) Ideally that would be the best route to take ,because you really should ever skip sizes and the small sizes set the foundation for future stretches . Good luck with your stretching journey - remember take it Sloooooooooowwwwwwww and keep in mind stretching should never hurt or cause any open wounds .
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by NattyL » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Okay i will just start with a 18g then, just to be safe. My ears have been pierced since i was about 12 put i haven't worn earrings for some years now.
Thank you for your answer! :-)
NattyL

by mouse2cat » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 pm

The only thing to be careful about with a stretching kit, is that when you have all those tapers waiting for you it can be tempting to stretch too fast.

Personally I think it is worthwhile to buy one decent pair of earrings per size to make the wait more bearable. I really like single flare glass color-fronts personally.
mouse2cat

by NattyL » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 am

i got lot of patience so thats not going to be a problem.
NattyL

Return to New To Stretching