New to stretching...well sort of.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by rr690 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

For the past 2 years I have had my ears stretched by a piecer and everything has gone well. I am now at a 4g and my goal is a 2g or maybe 0g. Well this June by piecer moved away and his replacement stretched me to my current size on the 21st of June to be exact. I had no issues afterwards. At this point I massage with jojoba oil and go naked after I shower for about 30 min before putting my plugs in for the night.I think it is time for me to do the remainder of the stretching. Its not that I dont trust her its that I want to do the rest on my own.
My question is how would I go about stretching myself. I have tried taping while at 6g and that did not work.I want to stretch again sometime in October. I have only been stretched with tapers up to this point and I would not mind using that method,but I am just interested If there any other methods.
rr690

by bradykay90 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 am

Pretty much the only methods are taping, tapering, or weighing. Weighing causes thinning so that leaves the 2 "taping and tapering" taping is hard to do at small sizes. U can get tapers online or at some stores if u need anymore info let us know
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to New To Stretching