Novice ear stretching info

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 am

Just take it slow do it right 6-8 weeks between stretches maybe longer. if ur using tapers and they dont want to go through your ear dont force them you should know there ought to be no pain in stretching. Also make sure everything is clean before use the item. You can use vitamin e oil jojoba oil emu oil for stretching n massages. You should know about epsum/sea salt soaks to keep infections at bay. You can use acrylic to stretch with but alot of people say dont wear it on fresh stretchs because its pouris but its always the best ideal to try n keep glass titanium stainless if u have an reaction to the nickel in the stainless u should try titanium or glass. Lindsey can give u more detail on that im just covering the basics. Also depending on the size u can get inbetween sizes like from 2-0 theres a 1mm and between 0-00g well actuall theres a 9mm and a 10mm for 00g. If u stretch with tape make sure it is ptfe aka teflon tape.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Just saying there is a lot of stuff like this already on here, so although good to be repeated it should just get stickied instead. Alos proper grammer would also help in this case there are a lot of sections that are hard to read because of it, and also some errors.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 am

Sure. Any ways this was suppose to be on a thread idk how i post it as a thread
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to New To Stretching