Need Advice: Healing Process

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by acedon111 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 pm

i may have hinder my healing process, i removed my barbell before stated time and the constant removal of it caused an infection i think. Now last weekend i drank alcohol and today my ears bleeding constantly, what do i do now? do i go get back a pair of barbell in my ears where i went to get my ears gauged at?
acedon111

by bradykay90 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Bro what size r u at
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Did you just get your ears pierced or did you have them stretched from an existing piercing? Do the barbells not fit anymore? I'd go back to your piercer for some jewelry that fits comfortably into your lobes, and treat them like new piercings. Leave them alone until the bleeding stops, and then do sea salt soaks for 5-10 minutes per day in a solution of no more than 1/4 teaspoon sea salt per one cup hot water. If they're new piercings you'll want to leave at least six months before stretching. If they were stretched from a previous piercing, just wait until they're completely healed and you can put in the next size without pain or resistance, which will probably be a few months.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to New To Stretching