new to stretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ajc29 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 am

so I'm really new to this and I'm confused I've researched a lot about it but keep getting mixed answers...
so if i stretch my ears and they bleed a little bit for the first day or two, is that bad? and if i decide to take them out will they still fully heal? or does the bleeding mean i did it wrong and therefore it will not heal all the way? should i take them out and let them heal and then try again in a few weeks or so?
ajc29

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

bleeding should never occur while stretching safely. And if you wait at lest 6-8weeks between stretched for the most part you will be okay, You dont want any blood or pain when you stretch that means you created scar tissue, witch if you are familier with the medical aspect of it doesn't stretch as well because of the lack of elastin and collagen fibers. If you take your plugs out they will not heal at that size you stretched up too they will most likely shrink a few sizes down and now that you bleed your chances of them ever going back to a normal size is slim.

If i were you I would take them out or downsize at least 1 if not 2 sizes to be safe. Then Wait I would say 3 months for a small amount of bleeding to start stretching again, but if your ear bled a lot I would say wait 6 months.

Sorry to be a buzz kill I just hate it when I see people hurting themselves.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to New To Stretching