Bleeding..

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Luckybeat1 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Here's my story.

One of my classmates had 00 tunnels and I thought it was pretty kool so one day I decided I was going to gauge my ear to that size, I asked him how to get starded since I knew nothing about gauges, he told
me he skipped evrey other size (ex: size 18 to 16 to 14 and so on) he said he switched evrey other day so I did to I thought a little bleeding was normal, and after reading the guide and reading about blowouts I'm scared I might have damaged my ear I have no idea if I have had a blow out do they really Hurt bad? I'm at 00g right now and there just a little sore and when I clean the inside of my ear hole a little blood shows up on the cue tip. Will this damage my earlobe in the long run? Umm let me
see what else... Oh I been using the alivera plant sap to speed up the healing procces. for those that don't know what that is it's a plant that heals minor scrapes and cuts.
Luckybeat1

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am

Bleeding is definitely not a normal part of stretching, and going up one size every other day is a BAD idea.
It sounds like a lot, I know, but you really need to wait 6-8 weeks between sizes. A stretched piercing needs time to recover and build up strength between each stretch. If I were you, I would downsize drastically and re-stretch after they're healed (maybe a few months or so). Treat them like a new piercing with hot sea salt soaks and start doing oil massages when they're healed.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nic » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 pm

u needa slow down foo, one rip and ull have scar tissue which is not fun to stretch. Corazone right tho, use da oils.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Return to New To Stretching