Couple questions from a noob

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Swiss1388 » Fri May 11, 2012 6:52 pm

So I've been intriuged by ear stretching for a few years now and have decided to go for it. After doing some research on the forum, I've decided to get pierced at a 10g with my ultimate goal being a 0g and possibly 00g. I'm cool with waiting the proper time in between stretches since the goals are to enjoy the experience and have them look nice. But, some questions still remain. I'm not feeling CBRs, so what type of plugs are best for fresh piercings? Once I find a good piercer are there any specific questions I should be asking them? Thanks in advance! :D
Swiss1388

by corazon_de_oro » Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

I also got pierced at 10G and I'm glad I did... saved a lot of time and money without having to worry about tiny sizes! It's good that you don't want to be pierced with rings; they're horrible for healing. I had rings in my initial piercings and I ended up changing them to glass plugs pretty early, then healing was very easy. See if your piercer has plugs, barbells, or labrets they can pierce you with. Sometimes piercers give bad advice about stretching so instead of asking them for advice your best bet is to just research on sites like this.

Also, make sure you wait about six months after the initial piercing to do your first stretch and around 6-8+ weeks between sizes after that. Stretching should never be painful or cause any bleeding/open wounds. Good luck!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Swiss1388 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Sounds good, thank you much!
Swiss1388

Return to New To Stretching