Going straight to a 12

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Hardware » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 am

stashapistachio wrote:The bars for my nipples are longer than the one for my tongue :P

Holy cow!! My nipple and tongue bar length are both half inch... I need to keep it short as possible in my tongue cause I don't fancy chipped teeth. :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 am

cymlee wrote:Thanks! I think I'm going to go with these http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 99&index=8. They're steel plugs with no flare.

IMO those are the best things to stretch with when you're on a budget, especially at smaller sizes. They have a rounded end and there's no threading that you can cut yourself on. Not the best material, though; make sure you take them out and wash the plugs with antibacterial soap every other day or so so they don't get too smelly. When I was at smaller sizes steel smelled awful!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by stashapistachio » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 am

They do stretching kits with those plugs too http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.asp?keywords=stretching&button=Search&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes
Considering its $8 for a pair of plugs, and $7 for a pair inc taper. I think thats pretty good :3
I've never had a problem with them

I also really like bullet keepers for ears. Though probably not the BAF ones, the front always looks big.
stashapistachio

by cymlee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:
cymlee wrote:Thanks! I think I'm going to go with these http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 99&index=8. They're steel plugs with no flare.

IMO those are the best things to stretch with when you're on a budget, especially at smaller sizes. They have a rounded end and there's no threading that you can cut yourself on. Not the best material, though; make sure you take them out and wash the plugs with antibacterial soap every other day or so so they don't get too smelly. When I was at smaller sizes steel smelled awful!

Lol. Thanks for the tip. Is there any better material to use? Most of the time I only see steel, acrylic, wood, and occasionally glass.
cymlee

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 pm

I've always stretched with glass; it's by far my favorite material but it can get expensive. Not too bad at smaller sizes, though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Previous

Return to New To Stretching