I think I have a problem..

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by marcwinters » Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 am

I started stretching before letting my piercing completely heal. I'm currently at 10g with single flared tunnels in. I figured I should let the inside of my ears heal completely before going up to 8g and beyond. Will my ears be able to heal with my tunnels in? My holes are still raw and open. I'm worried that they'll never heal because my tunnels are putting alot of pressure on the holes, making it so my holes cannot breathe. Does that make sense? Any help or comment would be appreciated. I need answers ASAP, so if you wouldn't mind, text me! It'd be nice to be able to talk to someone with experience, for advice and such, instead of posting here and waiting 2 days for one post. (425) 306-6054

Thanks in advance!
marcwinters

by corazon_de_oro » Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 am

The best thing for you to do would be to downsize, probably to the size you were originally pierced with. Let that heal, then move up one size at a time slowly.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by mouse2cat » Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 am

Stretching before your ears have a chance to heal, will give you some bad scar tissue inside your fistula. It is much much harder to stretch scars than healthy tissue. You need to wear 18G regular earrings for 6months before your ears are healed enough for a stretch. And to repair all the damage you have caused by stretching too early.
mouse2cat

Return to New To Stretching