I might of streched too fast?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by HateJustin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:55 am

sorry it took so long, i'm beyond lazy.

and not to sound stupid but, any idea on what size would look good on me?
fall to your knees

7/8th lobes
smiley
left nip
HateJustin

by leighmarie » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 am

I would suggest listening to the advice you've been given before thinking about that.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by HateJustin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 pm

lol, people are so hard to just communicate with on this forum.
the only thing anyone says basically is "be careful", "stretch safe", "downsize".
i know i stretched fast, i did it cause I wanted to.
i honestly don't care.
i'm smart enough to not blow out or rip my ear.
ffs.
fall to your knees

7/8th lobes
smiley
left nip
HateJustin

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 pm

*Double post, sorry.
Last edited by corazon_de_oro on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 pm

HateJustin wrote:i'm smart enough to not blow out or rip my ear.
ffs.

Soooo if you think you're not going to get a blowout or tear doing what you're doing how do you think people get them? There are people who get those things waiting 6 weeks between every size, so do you really think you're going to continue being so lucky? Your lobes actually look pretty healthy but that's 100% luck going by the way you stretched... your luck's going to run out soon and then you're going to be on here saying "I ripped my ear, what do I do?!" You were already having problems when you started this thread. When you take out your plugs at 2G and see nothing but a "barrier of blood" that's an indication that you need to do something differently. Plus you're probably building up a lot of scar tissue that you can't see which will make stretching way harder in the future. You asked for advice and we gave it to you. Just because we're not saying "Yeah, man, you should totally skip to 3/4" tomorrow, that would look badass!" doesn't mean we're hard to communicate with.

And the people on here aren't bad at all... There are very few of us on this site who tell people to slow down and give such detailed advice. We don't care what you do with your ears; they're not on my body so obviously you have the right to do whatever you want. We're just trying to give you some information because stretching is a permanant modification and should be taken really seriously. Try going to the Body Jewellery Shop forums and see what they say to you! They won't be as nice as we are. Their stretching guide would be a great thing for you to read, though. http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/forum/ ... garding-It
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by HateJustin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 pm

yeah, and that's cool that you are helping people stretch safely, i'm all down for safety but, that's ALL i ever see on here to people who are in the process of stretching. you guys gave me advice, i took it and i'm stopped at 7/16 for a couple months. I've slowed down and whatever. Although, i'm past the "advice needing" part for now. All that I wanted to know is what size would look decent on me and it's not like i'm going to shoot up to the size.
fall to your knees

7/8th lobes
smiley
left nip
HateJustin

by Hardware » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:34 am

HateJustin wrote:lol, people are so hard to just communicate with on this forum.
the only thing anyone says basically is "be careful", "stretch safe", "downsize".
i know i stretched fast, i did it cause I wanted to.
i honestly don't care.
i'm smart enough to not blow out or rip my ear.
ffs.

*facepalm*

So what was so hard to understand? Everyone basically gave you the same advice in multiple contexts! I personally explained to you how to make a proper sea salt mixture for your 'barrier of blood' earlobes, that you stretched too fast 'because you wanted to.'

I will quote you warmly and accurately if I see you with another problem on here. I will tell myself you did it on purpose because 'honestly don't care'.
After all, why should any of us care when you are just going to act like a bitch after we give you sound advice? Hell, even Mag agreed that you stretched too fast and she tends to be argumentative on this site.

Try looking at the posts on this site. People often create an account and tell us their problems instead of looking into related topics. Most of which are "I think I stretched too fast". You already know what to do if that happens, so I won't bother explaining it. This site is already a goldmine of knowledge for anybody with enough neurons firing at any given time to understand it with no problem.

"Can't fix stupid"
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

Previous

Return to New To Stretching