Tips, advice, and whatever you got! I'd appreciate 'em ^^

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chae » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi there! I've finally decided to stretch my ears, but I have questions and concerns that I hope you guys can help me out with. ^-^ I've done quite a lot of research, but there's still some stuff I'm worried about. O~o

So I got my ears pierced when I was around 5 years old (21 now) with a gun, probably, and I was thinking about repiercing them at a piercing studio/place instead; the holes won't close up, however. I: I haven't put earrings in for almost 6 years, but they still haven't closed up. I: Would it be okay to stretch what I already have, or would it be okay to have another hole in the lobe? The placing of the holes I have now are a little too low, I think, and one's off-center. I don't know if this will effect the look after I start stretching, so that's why I want to repierce them. Also because there's lots of scar tissue (I think) that might make it difficult to stretch. @~@ I think I will stop at 0g or 00g, maybe even smaller. Or bigger... C: We'll see!

Your thoughts on this are greatly appreciated! I wanna do this RIGHT and not risk kitty butt ears or lots of owwies ;c

I hope I put this in the right section... o_o If not, sorry D8
Chae

by ViolentJayne » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

you should be perfectly fine to stretch gunned ears . I had My ears pierced and re pierced 3 times with a gun ( way way back years and years ago ) before I started stretching , in fact the most recent time was like 7 or 8 years ago and when I decided to start stretching ( last feb 2011) My ears were really loose and stretched on their own .so if you got them gunned like 15 years ago Im sure any scar tissue you may have gotten is probably nice and soft by now and shouldnt cause you any trouble ... now if you decide you want to re pierce with a needle because you dont like the placement that will be fine to , but let me remind you that if you do re pierce them you MUST wait at least 6- 9 months preferably a year before you start stretching even if your ears " feel and look fine " you must wait to allow them to strengthen ... that being said you can pierce them at up to an 8 ga which will cut out the small sizes .. honestly if I were you and the placement isnt to bad Id just start with a 16 ga and go from there ... good luck and happy stretching
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Chae » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks, ViolentJayne! I suppose the placing isn't too bad, and I'm sure no one will notice that one's a little off or w/e xD What if it's too low on the lobe though? Does that matter at all? xD

I bought surgical steel tapers, but only got 14g-0g ones D8 would it be bad to start at 14g? Probably I: and would it be okay to wear 16g-12g tapers ? I bought jewelry To wear size 10g and bigger, not for the smaller size though
Chae

Return to New To Stretching