14g :)

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by MarySMiLE » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:00 am

Hey everyone! I am Mary, and I finally stretched my ears.
Body Modification has always been something I wanted in my life, and now that I am older I have decided to make it apart of my life.

I just stretched my ears to 14g. Not sure how big I want to go. My septum piercing is scheduled for Saturday and first tattoo in the summer.

I am currently pursuing Nursing in college, but not sure what I want to do when I grow up besides live happily and productively. I do not see my modifications as things that could prevent me from anything want to I do.

Next stretch 12g :)
Mary. 17. Orlando. Dope Ass Lady.
MarySMiLE

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 am

Congrats on doing your first stretch! I hope it's not a problem for you in school and in your career... everyone I know who's gone to school for anything in the medical field has been required to take out ALL jewelry for clinical experiences and such. Shouldn't be too much of an issue with stretched lobes since they usually take a while to shrink. Anyway, good luck with the septum! They're great piercings and easy healers. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Michael shireman » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 am

Good luck with your septum :) I had mine but I took it out cuz the jewelry always was off center cuz I broke my noes cuz I face planted... Into a poll... While running -.-
Current mods: 1 1/8ths inch lobes , 14g (right) labret

Vocalist for a progressive doom/death metal band called crossing the abyss \m/
Michael shireman

Return to New To Stretching