question ...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by phillip » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 pm

hello ...

lobes are @ a 00 but healing ... i got them pierced with a 6 g , stretched to a 2 g and stretched to a 00 g in one morning here 10 days ago now ... i have gorilla glass single flare color fronts in , but am concerned ... the flare on the plug in my left ear seems to be pressing in to the hole , and the skin is becoming somewhat stuck on the edge of the flare ... please let me know if this is normal or if i should contact the piercer or even suggestions ... thanks
phillip

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:30 am

Surely you don't mean you skipped straight to 2G and then to 00G? If that's the case, honestly you should probably just start over...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by phillip » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 am

... it was all done in one from the piercer , she pierced me with a 6 g , slid the taper in which stretched it to a 2 g and the same thing to a 00 g ... she had done the same to another employee of the shop and his were fine ...
phillip

by DumSpiroSpero » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Your piercer messed up in all sorts of ways. Your ears need a good 6 months post piercing before they're ready to stretch, and after at least 4-6 weeks between each stretch.

Agreeing with Corazon, It would probably be best starting over after letting your ears heal for several months then taking it again slowly.

Try to remember, if you really mess up your ear the only way to fix it can sometimes be surgically, so make sure you look around online and such, because piercers can't always be the most reliable.
DumSpiroSpero

Return to New To Stretching