A question for the girls ..... and boys :-)

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by dolly » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 am

Hello all :)

Question for the girls:
I have just started stretching and can't decide whether to do one or both ears. I was wondering whether most of you girls have both ears done or whether it's completely down to personal preference and there's just as many of you with just one ear done?

Question for the boys:
Do you prefer the look of single ear stretches on girls or both ears done?

Thanks loads!
dolly
dolly

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I prefer both and would feel weird if I just had one ear stretched, but that's just me. If you like the look of one stretched ear, go for it! You could even stretch one and if you decided you wanted the other one done you could do it later.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nicole143 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am

I personally like both lobes stretched. Both of my lobes are 00g/10mm. Like Lindsay said above, I also would feel weird if I had only stretched one lobe, I have only ever met one guy with 1 stretched lobe and to me it was odd, but it was what he wanted. I think its more of a personal preference though.
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by dolly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 am

Thanks both for your replies, I really appreciate it.

I have also been thinking that one stretched lobe may look unbalanced so was leaning towards two but really couldn't decide. I think your advice to stretch one, then see how I feel is spot on. That's totally what I'm going to do. :)

Although that said, I'd still like to hear from girls who only have one stretched lobe to see what their thoughts are ....

Thanks again :D
dolly
dolly

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 am

Ive sen a few guys with one stretched lobe , never seen it on a female but I wouldnt mind it , I think it might be kinda cool to stretch one lobe and then do like 14 ga hoops all the way up the other ear something like that, you know asymmetric but still balanced .. plus I agree with you 3 if you dont like it you can always stretch the other ear later on
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to New To Stretching