Help?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by KevTrippy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 am

I stretched yesterday. I wen't from 18 to 14, I know, I know..I skipped a size; I didn't mean to I hadn't read up on stretching and getting and putting in the 14g is my bad, I fully take blame for my stupidity. . .

But now I need help. So I have the tapers in, and I've been reading around that the taper is a tool, and I shouldn't leave them it.. I should have, when I put them in yesterday, put the plugs that came with them yesterday.

I have no pain or anything from skipping the size or anything. So should I put in the plug? Should I leave in the taper? What should I do? Should I Wait a week? I'm unsure and need some advice!

Thank you!
KevTrippy

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

Hello,

Sounds to me like your ears are fine, but since you did skip a size I would just put your 18g jewelry back in and wait like a good month before you go again. Even if there is no pain I still would downsize just to be safe. Tapers as you now know are just a tool and not to be worn as jewelry as they can deform your holes and whatnot. If you are impatient and do not want to wait a month is totally up to you as no one but yourself will know when your ears are healed again and ready for the stretch. I hope that helped if not feel free to pm me or anyone else here and ask for clarification.

:evil: keep it brutal :evil:
DncGvnDnc

Return to New To Stretching