Help! Uneven ear piercings and stretching?;p

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SatansBathWater » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I pierced my ears yesterday and from what i would think the right ear [the silver colored stud] is in a good position.
The one in my left ear [gold stud] is a too little close to the bottom of my ear. maybe?
They're uneven and kinda noticeable, i'm also planning on stretching them up, into fractions.
My lobes are pretty thick. Here's a picture of the piercings..>> (excuse my hair.. hahaha)
http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... BathWater/
Do you think i should remove the left one and let it close up? Then get it re pierced, or re pierce it myself? Then stretch them in around 4-6 months
or should i just leave them in, and ignore that there uneven?
Because if i did have to re pierce them the hole would be awfully close to the first one. If that would matter? :p
SatansBathWater

by ast.riske » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 pm

If you pierced your ears yourself, I would strongly recommend you remove the jewelry and let it heal, then find a good, knowledgable piercer to repierce you. If you had your ears done at the mall and you aren't happy with the placement, I would recommend the same as above.

Having a good, knowledgable piercer in your corner as you get pierced and modify the piercings you already have will be extremely helpful and can help you avoid the pitfalls you might encounter if you are left drifting on your own.

Ultimately, I would discourage anyone from piercing themselves, even a professional piercer, simply because it is quite difficult to pierce yourself correctly and safely. All professional piercers I know have a piercer they trust to do their work, too.

Short version: find a good piercer. Have them guide you. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to New To Stretching