Brand New stretching!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BMSSS » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 am

Hey guys,

Just stumbled onto this forum, looks the goods.

Im keen to stretch, and just started the other day. Im going to be a Primary School Teacher (currently at uni) So i can't go past any size that wont allow my ears to return to pretty much normal size. I also have the top of my ear, Lip, Lower Snug, Tragus and Vertical Tragus pierced :)

Everyone says different things and I know its probably been asked about 7000000000000000000 times, but im guessing the no turning back point is about 6mm?? Correct me if im wrong.

Im stretching two holes in one ear by the way. Lobe, and a little higher up, the plan is to have 6mm down the bottom and maybe 4/5mm on the top one.

Currently the bottom is at 3mm (tunnel) and the top is at 2mm (taper), healing well and no pain what so ever!

Just wondering for advice / peoples opinions on returning to normal sized ears when im a teacher
BMSSS

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 pm

The "point of no return" thing is BS in my opinion... It's USUALLY 6-8mm for most people but that's not set in stone by any means. Some people might not even have their lobes shrink if they go to 3 or 4mm, others might be able to stretch to 20mm and have them shrink. If you're not comfortable with the idea that your ears MIGHT not shrink, you might not want to stretch.

That being said, if you take out 6mm stretches you will probably still be able to wear normal earrings since a size that small isn't going to leave a big, gaping hole.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Corylikestogauge » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:29 am

Yeah I'm going to agree with Corazon on this one, the no point of return is a load of bullshit. Typically people go to 0g-00g and stop, because yes it will close at that, even if not fully but a good amount. But in my history, I've been to 3/4th, wanted my ears to get better, took them out, and they returned to a 8g. So good luck, cheers!
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

Return to New To Stretching