to loose?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Tadaw07 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am

ok so im new to ear stretching, and i started officially at a 12g because the 16 slide right through, and the 14 slide right through with the orings and was out my ear the next morning, so i waited two more weeks and put the 12g in, it stung but went in so easily. so this is my second day with the plugs and i just did my sss and while wiping the lymph form around the back of my ear, the plug slides right up and almost fell out--- i wanna leave it in for another week beacsue thats what ive read in all the forums, and it isnt swollen.
Do u guys think im just healing fast, or i have wrong size plugs and these plugs are really a 14g?
idk i got the kit from BAF so im hoping they arent inccorect size, but idk i just think it to early for them to slide out so easily already, but ima keep babying them
- just wanted some input cause you guys give grerat advice, thanks in advance!!
Tadaw07

by ViolentJayne » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:18 am

if lymph is coming out the need to heal alot longer than a week . even if it seems like they are lose . taking it slow is better in the long run . you should wait at least 6 weeks between sizes
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Tadaw07 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 am

yeah im def gonna go slow, maybe ill just put the o rings closer to the cause i dont want them to fall out and my ears to shrink back like befroe!-- thanks :D
Tadaw07

by ast.riske » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:32 am

I agree with Jayne. I would actually downsize to a 14g. That said, I am curious, when did you have your ears pierced? Shortly after my ears were pierced and the crusties started to ease up, my plugs felt loose and kind of slid around.

You'll know when you're healed up when the tissue is nice and thick and gives about the same resistance as the surrounding skin. A stretch should not be painful, but it should also not be weepy or unusually loose. Although you can change jewelry after 6-8 weeks from when you were pierced, your ears will need to heal for a good 5-6 months before the tissue is stable enough to support stretching.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to New To Stretching