Myth or Fact

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by FatGeisha » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Ok so Im at 1/2" plugs and my lobes were never beefy to begin with I think I can pull off 3/4 or 1" but I heard if you stretch big then take out your plugs and let your lobes shrink back for the most part theyll heal and be ALOT thicker than what they were potentially letting you go alot bigger, so I ask you big stretchers.

Is that True or False?
12g Septum
1/2" Gauges

Want
Split Tongue
Bridge
Smiley
FatGeisha

by ast.riske » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I haven't personally stretched to large sizes, but I know people who have and this is true as far as I can tell. Ultimately, it will help if you downsize for a while and massage your lobes to increase bloodflow. When you stretch up again, you will grow more new tissue, which will help to thicken your lobes.

Best of luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by Corylikestogauge » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm

This is halfway true. It all depends on your ears, everyone is different. But usually with that technique, people use Oils to heal up the ear and such, -Cory.
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

by FatGeisha » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Well heres a pic of my bad lobe, running a bit thin I must say....my other lobe is fine

I'll be happy getting to 3/4 I think I can.........getting past 1" would be awesome, some things to keep in mind about my stretching; When I started a year ago I was a dumb kid and rushed and tore twice getting to a 2g finally started from scratch from a 14g again let them shrink back, got to a 2g finally taking it slow and used teflon tape around my plugs to achieve new sizes cause I HATE tapers and this is what Im with now

Give me some idea of what your brologic thinks keep in mind the pic is angled

Gotta love my mullet :D
12g Septum
1/2" Gauges

Want
Split Tongue
Bridge
Smiley
FatGeisha

Return to New To Stretching