just started stretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:32 pm

You know, in another thread you were actually being nice, and now you're calling us "retarded?" You should seriously be banned from this forum.

I'm going to be a teacher, so I can't have giant lobes. I would rather have small lobes than be unemployed forever. And I'm pretty sure that since I'm graduating from college soon and getting a master's degree after that, I'm not retarded. :) Nice try though...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:21 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:You know, in another thread you were actually being nice, and now you're calling us "retarded?" You should seriously be banned from this forum.

I'm going to be a teacher, so I can't have giant lobes. I would rather have small lobes than be unemployed forever. And I'm pretty sure that since I'm graduating from college soon and getting a master's degree after that, I'm not retarded. :) Nice try though...

you know what they say " Misery loves company " RADCAZ is screwing up his lobes so he wants everyone else to do the same ! lol ....

I hope he does get banned cause no one here has used abusive language on him .. and he has called us all Panzees and now retarded .. I guess it really just shows his lack of intelligence
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ast.riske » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 pm

It's attention-seeking behavior. Once he was called out for being a troll and, subsequently, ignored, he went looking for a new fight wherever. To some people, any attention is good attention. The best thing we can do is forget he ever came around. He's looking to do damage and the best damage control is to mitigate his bad behavior. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by aidyb21 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

love the panzee comment seeing as im a boxer and therfore get punched in the face - a lot! The difference is i like boxing and i know its going to hurt, when i modify my body in whichever ways i choose it shouldnt hurt well not very much anyways but stretching definately shouldnt. So i came here to get sensible advice not some knob that thinks hes hard becauase he stretches quickly, If i wanted that i could have just asked my friend who went from standard piercing too 16mm in 13 weeks but i didnt because im not a retard!

:twisted: RANT OVER!! :twisted:

p.s hi too all the sensible people who read this :D
new too stretching, looking forward to going bigger, 16mm is my goal size.

tonge piercing soon!!
aidyb21

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 pm

^ So glad you're being reasonable! Thank you for realizing stretching isn't a race. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 pm

^ So glad you're being reasonable! Thank you for realizing stretching isn't a race. :)
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by RADCAZ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:07 am

I'm A Changed Man, No More Name Calling
Just My Advise Vs. Yalls
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Why does it have to be adversarial?
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 am

I Suppose It Doesn't
GO BIG OR GO HOME