just started stretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by RADCAZ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

I Pierced My Ears With A 14g Needle Then Stretched Up To A 12g Instantly With A taper, After that I Waited A Week Between Each Stretch Until I Got To The 2g To 0g Gap, I Don't Think Waiting 6 To 8 Weeks Between Those Small Ass Stretches Is Necessary, but Then Again There Is Allot Of Debate From Fellow Stretchers, I Would Just Wait With When My Ears Were Ready: Meaning Trying When They Are No Longer Swollen Or Didn't Hurt
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 am

I would not endorse radcaz's methods.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:41 am

^ Same. Small sizes are very important because they set the foundation for your whole stretching journey. If you build up scar tissue at tiny sizes, you're gonna have a hard time stretching. Even though the stretches seem tiny (only a fraction of a millimeter for most stretches), you have to think about them as a percentage of the actual hole. 18G is 1mm, 12G is 2mm, and it doesn't sound like much of a difference but you're making the hole twice as big. It would almost be like skipping from 6G to 0G.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 am

I agree with Lindsay. The stretches you do at the beginning set the foundation for how things will go later. By starting off and giving your ears a healthy amount of time between stretches, you set yourself up to have a much easier time in the future. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by aidyb21 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm

thanks for the help everyone, my ears feel great now there is no swelling, pain or redness. With this in ming im going to stretch too 1.6mm in a week or so then wait around 6 weeks to go bigger.
new too stretching, looking forward to going bigger, 16mm is my goal size.

tonge piercing soon!!
aidyb21

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 am

RADCAZ, you're getting reported for name-calling. That "pansy" thing is getting ridiculous and it's just not true. Your idea that people who want to take their time and get healthy lobes instead of ugly, wrinkly, blown-out ones are pansies is just 100% wrong.

I can't tell if you really think like that or you're just trolling.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 am

RADCAZ wrote:Panzee <3

taking something that shouldnt hurt and forcing it to be a painful experience does not make you tough or brave or strong or cool ...

doing something the right way does not make you a panzee

doing things the right way shows you want to make sure you have a good outcome plain and simple .. people on this forum have told you before this is not about pain !
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ast.riske » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:21 am

Radcaz is just a troll. Let's report him and get on with our day. No need to even respond to him.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ast.riske » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:25 am

Radcaz, enjoy being b&
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 am

YAY! They Give Up With There Stupidity, Block Away!!!!!!!!
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

PreviousNext

Return to New To Stretching